1. Agricultural boom in Nigeria, greatest in history.
2. I saw more activists arrested.
3. There’ll be series of earthquakes, tremor, even in Nigeria.
4. UK experiences Brexit finally.
5. A new pattern of letter explosion.
6. I see ethnic clashes in Nigeria. Please, let’s pray hard.
7. Improved security situation in Nigeria.
8. I see internal deportations in Nigeria.
9. I saw NFF (Nigeria) receive world recognition.
10. Liberia needs prayers; serious prayers (bloodbath).
11. I saw cows killing herdsmen.
12. The ruling party will fight the presidency.
13. I saw the rise of many music stars.
14. On the 24th of August, 2019, I saw a revelation of many former governors jailed, but some were granted bail before completing their terms.
15. Abuja residents should pray hard against killings.
16. I saw a senator collapse in public but later resuscitated.
17. Crises in NLC.
18. Lagos NURTW to pray against their leaders being poisoned.
19. Nigerian presidency to release Elzakzaky; I saw him being laid to rest and it causes unspeakable uproar. It can be avoided if he is released.
20. I saw something invented for cooking plugged to electricity.
21. A popularly known young musician in Nigeria drugged by one of his boys and hospitalized, but survived.
22. I see a new medical centre in Nigeria attracting inflow of foreigners into the country (improved health system).
23. I saw something that looks like a referendum.
24. I saw a country being split into two. And there was mass protest.
25. The Nigerian government should focus on fixing roads. It’s urgent, as this would address a major crisis between February/March.
26. I see federal cabinet ministers having crises and being indicted.
27. China to experience major loses.
28. I see mass killings in Iran.
29. The Leader of North Korea should pray against kidney infection.
30. I saw Nigerians greatly honoured on the international scene.
31. I saw a great improvement in the IT industry.
32. A great businessman taking political stage.
33. I saw President Macron (France) fired some people in leadership.
34. I saw the Nigerian film industry receive support from private investors.